SURGE will move to Sunday nights beginning August 30th! We will stick with our same schedule, using a rotation between our Jr. High and High School students. While we are changing the day of our meetings, the format will stay the same. Our "Bonfires of Belonging" series welcomes all students to come and belong as a part of our Surge family while we join in fellowship, games and spiritual devotion.
Please see our official Fall 2020 calendar for information on all events, meetings and programming.
Please consider joining our all church initiative "Paint the Town Wesley" every Wednesday at 6pm in lieu of our changed meeting time.
Parents: Please take a moment to Click Here and fill out the Photo/Media Release if you would like for your student to be included in any photos from Surge events.
NOTE: It is the desire of Wesley UMC to minimize potential exposure to the Covid-19 virus. As we gather, both indoors and outdoors, we ask that you remember the following:
- Wear a facemask.
- Maintain a minimum of 6-ft distance from other persons.
- Practice frequent hand-washing or use of hand-sanitizer
- Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have other illnesses.
- Stay home if you have been exposed to Covid-19 within the past 14 days.
- Stay home if you have a compromising condition due to age or other health conditions.