This is a list of the most frequently asked questions, so we got our finest people on it to help provide you with the best answers possible!
This has become among the MOST of Frequently asked Questions! If you have registered you can tell by one of four ways:
- You will always receive an email from Wesley UMC stating we have received your registration. Please check your spam folder.
- You can try to make another attempt at registration. If you have registered, you will not be able to enter the same email twice in one week per service. Check registration HERE
- You can always call us! We are happy to check for you to see if you have been registered for any particular service until 4:00 on Friday. (309) 827-8046
- Email our communications team at email@example.com. Any time you have a question about registration, just ask! We will promptly respond.
- Please CLICK HERE HERE for all information on how to do a COVID check-in, review any Wesley information on infection policies, and self-reporting forms.
- Please CLICK HERE to review the Wesley UMC Re-entry policy
- Read the What United Methodists Believe on the Who Are We page
- Contact one of our pastors with more questions.
- Opportunities for involvement—from small groups and volunteer opportunities to missions and music—are open to anyone who wants to participate, members and visitors alike.
- If you are considering membership at Wesley Church, the first step is to attend a New Member Orientation Gathering, offered once-a-quarter. You'll learn more about the church, get to know our pastors and staff, and review expectations regarding membership.
- Check the church website and calendar for the next gathering.
Registration is required for those who would like to join us for either of our Sunday in-person worship services.
Traditional Service begins at 9:00am. The doors will be open at 8:30am. Please scan the QR Code at each entrance to view the bulletin and register for the following week service.
Contemporary Service begins at 11:30am. The doors will be open at 11:00am. Please scan the QR Code at each entrance to view the bulletin and register for the following week service.
Online Service is posted every Sunday at 9:00am on our Sermons web page
- View our News and Events page on WesleyUMCBloomington.org
- View our Calendar page on WesleyUMCBloomington.org
- View the announcements before Sunday worship services, look at the hallway monitor screen announcements before and after Sunday worship services, and read the Sunday worship QR Code bulletin.
- Subscribe to the ALIVE E-News, our weekly electronic newsletter that will be delivered to your inbox each Friday.
- "Like" our Facebook page: Wesley UMC Bloomington
- Bookmark our website and check back often.
- Visit the CHILDREN page in the CONNECT tab or contact Kathi Pritts, Director of Christian Education.
- Visit the YOUTH page in the CONNECT tab or contact Frank Newburn, Director of Youth Ministry or Stacy Ash, Assistant Director of Youth Ministry.
- "Like" our Wesley UMC W.I.S.E. (Wesley Intergenerational Sunday Experience) Facebook page.
- "Like" our Wesley UMC Surge Youth Fellowship Facebook page